Squid for windows, ldaps authentication with tls support.

Squid for windows, ldaps authentication with tls support.

Владимир Глазов
Hello!

I ran in to a problem with Diladele B.V. squid for windows, then i try authenticate user with basic_ldap_auth against ldaps server using TLS it's ending with error "Could not Activate TLS connection". From traffic dump i can see, what problem is in "Unknown CA" but i don't see any way how to add trusted root ca in this setup.

Is there any option in my situation?

Squid version 3.5.15.

Re: Squid for windows, ldaps authentication with tls support.

On 11/05/17 20:31, Владимир Глазов wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I ran in to a problem with Diladele B.V. squid for windows, then i try
> authenticate user with basic_ldap_auth against ldaps server using TLS
> it's ending with error "Could not Activate TLS connection". From
> traffic dump i can see, what problem is in "Unknown CA" but i don't
> see any way how to add trusted root ca in this setup.
>
> Is there any option in my situation?

Are you using SSL-Bump features of this Squid or using it as a normal proxy?

> Squid version 3.5.15.

Please update to latest version before debugging TLS related problems.
The TLS related code in Squid is quite volatile still, and problem you
have may already be fixed.