Squid on Linux being detected as proxy, but not on Windows

Squid on Linux being detected as proxy, but not on Windows

xpro6000
I have also posted about this on stackexchange but never got a working answer. I think here is a better place as it's dedicated to Squid

Here is the problem I am facing

I have added the following to my squid.conf

via off
forwarded_for off
follow_x_forwarded_for deny all
request_header_access X-Forwarded-For deny all

but when I go to whoer.net it can detect that I am going through a proxy, and the way it detects it, is by seeing that port 3128 is cached even though I am using a different port. This does not happen with Squid on Windows. How can I fix this problem? I'm running Squid on Debian 9

enter image description here

Re: Squid on Linux being detected as proxy, but not on Windows

Eliezer Croitoru
Hey,

Try to fetch the next url:
https://whoer.net/ports

and see what are the results.
If it states some port as "open" you will need to block access in the tcp level ie send a RESET or DROP packets to the ports which you don't want the world to see as open.
Else then this try to peek at the next article:
https://blog.ipvanish.com/webrtc-security-hole-leaks-real-ip-addresses/

It has a very nice tweak for FireFox that helps to cripple webrtc.

All The Bests,

http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/392849/squid-on-linux-being-detected-as-proxy-but-not-on-windows

but when I go to http://whoer.net it can detect that I am going through a proxy, and the way it detects it, is by seeing that port 3128 is cached even though I am using a different port. This does not happen with Squid on Windows. How can I fix this problem? I'm running Squid on Debian 9
https://i.stack.imgur.com/OlVVT.png