Squid on Vlan

Tamil S
Hi,
Hello everyone,I have been trying to run the squid in transparent mode along
with Vlan.But i have achieved the Transparent mode in few days from start
but the *Squid Running on Vlan*  is Nightmare for me. Even i have been
stopped in a Loop its make me to leave my hope please help me to resolve
this one
Thank you

Re: Squid on Vlan

Antony Stone
On Monday 28 May 2018 at 09:17:25, Tamil S wrote:

> Hi,
> Hello everyone,I have been trying to run the squid in transparent mode
> along with Vlan.But i have achieved the Transparent mode in few days from
> start but the *Squid Running on Vlan*  is Nightmare for me. Even i have
> been stopped in a Loop its make me to leave my hope please help me to
> resolve this one

Unfortunately our team of telepaths is very busy right now, so please give us
some details of what your network setup is, how you have configured
"transparent mode", what problems you are experiencing and anything else which
might tell us what your setup is so we might be able to suggest improvements.

Basically, give us some information about what you have done so we can comment
on it.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Schrödinger's rule of data integrity: the condition of any backup is unknown
until a restore is attempted.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.