Squid with QOS marking

Ahmad Alzaeem
Hello Folks ,

Im trying to mark outgoing squid request based on Mark linux matching .

I added to squid conf :

qos_flows mark local-hit=0xd7
qos_flows mark local-miss=0xd7

-A OUTPUT -m mark --mark 0xd7 -j ACCEPT

But on iptables there is no match with the mark d7

Im testing  marking with squid and matching with iptables  but its not matching , always statistics = 0 on linux iptables  That mean  its not matched .

Squid version is 4.8
Also squid was complied with '--enable-zph-qos’ flag

So not sure if I need specific config for squid .

Thanks

Re: Squid with QOS marking

Ahmad Alzaeem
Following :

Based on it we need kernel patch for TOS , but I dont need TOS ,  I just need Layer 3 DSP , Linux mark rule based .

Thanks