Squid x two LDAPs

Rogerio Listas
Hi Guys,

I have two different LDAP servers and I need to use just one Squid
server to provide the internet access.
Looking for the old messages, I found this one, that is exactly what I need :

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200405/0773.html

The question is that I don´t know anything about programing. Anything....

Please, somebody could give some help, and say how can I insert this
code in my ldap_auth (and where inside the file)??

Thanks for the help,

Roger

Re: Squid x two LDAPs

Henrik Nordström
ons 2007-05-23 klockan 16:28 -0300 skrev Rogerio Listas:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have two different LDAP servers and I need to use just one Squid
> server to provide the internet access.
> Looking for the old messages, I found this one, that is exactly what I need :
>
> http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200405/0773.html
>
> The question is that I don´t know anything about programing. Anything....
>
> Please, somebody could give some help, and say how can I insert this
> code in my ldap_auth (and where inside the file)??
It's a script acting as a wrapper around squid_ldap_auth. Just save it
to a new file, make that file executable, and update the file to provide
the proper squid_ldap_auth lines where indicated.

The origin of that script is here:
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200004/0788.html

Regards
Henrik