Using HTTP headers in a store ID helper -- possible?

Using HTTP headers in a store ID helper -- possible?

Torsten Luettgert
Hello,

we were wondering if it's possible to use HTTP headers in an external
store ID helper, not only the URL.

Any help/hints appreciated :-)

Thanks for your time,
Torsten

Re: Using HTTP headers in a store ID helper -- possible?

On 01/11/17 23:09, Torsten Luettgert wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we were wondering if it's possible to use HTTP headers in an external
> store ID helper, not only the URL.

Depends on the header.
* Response headers do not exist when Store-ID helper is called.
* Request headers (and maybe ICAP REQMOD headers) can be sent as extra
parameters using <http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/store_id_extras/>.