Whitelist everything except

Yochi Lipschitz
Hi,

I am currently using Squid 3. Is it possible to Whitelist a domain but exclude specific subdomains? I do not want to have to list all the subdomains that I want to Whitelist, I want to Whitelist everything except 1 or 2 specifics.

EG: Whitelist everything in .domain.com except for 123.domain.com

Thanking you in advance.

Re: Whitelist everything except

On 11/06/18 05:22, Yochi Lipschitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently using Squid 3. Is it possible to Whitelist a domain but
> exclude specific subdomains? I do not want to have to list all the
> subdomains that I want to Whitelist, I want to Whitelist everything
> except 1 or 2 specifics.

Of course. Anything that can be expressed as a boolean condition can be
done. Just use two ACL names and deny the sub-domains before allowing
the general domain.

These docs cover AND/OR logic and ordering
<https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl#Common_Mistakes>