Windows binary files for Squid Helpers download available anywhere for 3.5.x.x?

Windows binary files for Squid Helpers download available anywhere for 3.5.x.x?

Todd Pearson
Does anyone have the windows squid helper binaries built and available for download?  If not, are there any complete instructions on how to build them?  I am working on getting authentication working in a windows only environment and need to build the helper binaries if I can find them to download.
Thanks,
Todd

Re: Windows binary files for Squid Helpers download available anywhere for 3.5.x.x?

Eliezer Croitoru
Hey Todd,

Can you be more specific what helper?
It's not a big issue to write something if I will know what you need it for.
A basic authentication helper like against some SQL DB or apache htpasswd file?

http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/