YouTube Videos rating lists

Eliezer Croitoru
Hey All,

I have been working for quite some time on a basic YouTube videos filtering
integration into SquidBlocker.
I have a video and images analysis and categorizing system that I can use to
rate the videos and the images but I am lacking one thing:
YouTube URLS feeds.

I have a running server that is dedicated to receive youtube videos urls for
analysis and then que them for testing.
For this to work I added a feature for the an external_acl helper I wrote
which is called a "feeder" mode which first answers the request with and ERR
and in the background sends the url to the remote system.
The end result would be a publically available rating lists which will be
categorized in a similar way to what Netflix rate ie:
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/2064

ie:
Movies and TV:
Little Kids Older Kids Teens Adults
All     7+      13+ 16+

I found that Netflix sometimes misses the exact match and adults content
being treated for "7+" I hope that I will not have this issue.
At the first step I will have the API set and the helper released with it's
sources.
When these will be ready I hope to start analyzing and categorizing youtube
videos for white and black listing.
After I will have a base line of black and white lists I will move on to a
weight based categorizing which will also return the matching age which the
video is allow to be watched by.

I need some help from anyone who is willing to send only specific url
patterns and leave the analysis and categorizing to the automated system.

Thanks In Advance,

Re: YouTube Videos rating lists

Marcus Kool
Hi Eliezer,
what is the analyzer looking at?
Does it detect gambling and support other languages than English ?
Thanks
Marcus

On 08/07/17 18:47, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> I have been working for quite some time on a basic YouTube videos filtering
> integration into SquidBlocker.
> I have a video and images analysis and categorizing system that I can use to
> rate the videos and the images but I am lacking one thing:
> YouTube URLS feeds.
>
> I have a running server that is dedicated to receive youtube videos urls for
> analysis and then que them for testing.
> For this to work I added a feature for the an external_acl helper I wrote
> which is called a "feeder" mode which first answers the request with and ERR
> and in the background sends the url to the remote system.
> The end result would be a publically available rating lists which will be
> categorized in a similar way to what Netflix rate ie:
> https://help.netflix.com/en/node/2064
>
> ie:
> Movies and TV:
> Little Kids Older Kids Teens Adults
> All     7+      13+ 16+
>
> I found that Netflix sometimes misses the exact match and adults content
> being treated for "7+" I hope that I will not have this issue.
> At the first step I will have the API set and the helper released with it's
> sources.
> When these will be ready I hope to start analyzing and categorizing youtube
> videos for white and black listing.
> After I will have a base line of black and white lists I will move on to a
> weight based categorizing which will also return the matching age which the
> video is allow to be watched by.
>
> I need some help from anyone who is willing to send only specific url
> patterns and leave the analysis and categorizing to the automated system.
>
> Thanks In Advance,
> Eliezer
>
> ----
> Eliezer Croitoru
> Linux System Administrator
> Mobile: +972-5-28704261
> Email: [hidden email]

Re: YouTube Videos rating lists

Eliezer Croitoru
Hey Marcus,

The analyzer is a full blown video and image analysis system of a company I work with(lots of GPUs and CPUs..).
I do not know the exact details about gambling since their product was designed to lookup mainly for pornography but I have seen that they can identify gambling in more then one case.
From my point of view this system is a black box which I throw videos at and it spits a response which can be one of couple.
I don't care if they have couple monkeys clicking the mouse or a keyboard doing this job.

And I will add the source code and initialization scripts repository at:
http://gogs.ngtech.co.il/elicro/squid-external-acl-by-url.git

I have tested it to work with CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian and couple others.
The initialization script was written for amd64 binaries but can be changed accordingly to any of the offered binaries.

Does it detect gambling and support other languages than English ?
Thanks
Marcus

On 08/07/17 18:47, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> I have been working for quite some time on a basic YouTube videos filtering
> integration into SquidBlocker.
> I have a video and images analysis and categorizing system that I can use to
> rate the videos and the images but I am lacking one thing:
> YouTube URLS feeds.
>
> I have a running server that is dedicated to receive youtube videos urls for
> analysis and then que them for testing.
> For this to work I added a feature for the an external_acl helper I wrote
> which is called a "feeder" mode which first answers the request with and ERR
> and in the background sends the url to the remote system.
> The end result would be a publically available rating lists which will be
> categorized in a similar way to what Netflix rate ie:
> https://help.netflix.com/en/node/2064
>
> ie:
> Movies and TV:
> Little Kids Older Kids Teens Adults
> All     7+      13+ 16+
>
> I found that Netflix sometimes misses the exact match and adults content
> being treated for "7+" I hope that I will not have this issue.
> At the first step I will have the API set and the helper released with it's
> sources.
> When these will be ready I hope to start analyzing and categorizing youtube
> videos for white and black listing.
> After I will have a base line of black and white lists I will move on to a
> weight based categorizing which will also return the matching age which the
> video is allow to be watched by.
>
> I need some help from anyone who is willing to send only specific url
> patterns and leave the analysis and categorizing to the automated system.
>
> Thanks In Advance,
> Eliezer
>
> ----
> Eliezer Croitoru
> Linux System Administrator
> Mobile: +972-5-28704261
> Email: [hidden email]

Re: YouTube Videos rating lists

babajaga
Very interesting project. Maintaining bunch of public hotspots, I am willing to participate.
Unfortunately, you provide binaries, written in go, AFAIK, which I can not run on MIPS.