avocent protocol support in squid

Hariharan Sethuraman
Hi,

Wanted to know if we support avocent protocol in squid - if yes, which directive we should check? Couldnt get much details from google.

Thanks,
Hari

Re: avocent protocol support in squid

On 5/09/18 6:14 PM, Hariharan Sethuraman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wanted to know if we support avocent protocol in squid - if yes, which
> directive we should check? Couldnt get much details from google.

What is this protocol? There seems to only be hardware products by a
company of that name - not even software, let alone a protocol.

So probably no. Squid is an HTTP proxy, not an "everything" proxy.