cant activate office365 through proxy

robert k Wild
hi all,

when i set my system proxy using squid i can open up IE and i can access websites fine, no problem

but when i open up my office365 app client ie word/excel/outlook etc i cant activate it as it says im not online

i have no idea why this is happening (i attach a screenshot in the link below)

i have even hashed out the http deny all line so it can go to any website

thanks,
rob

Robert K Wild.

Re: cant activate office365 through proxy

L.P.H. van Belle
What are your squid logs saying?

Tip, close office, clear your squid logs, start office then look at the logs.
And are you for example blocking login.microsoft.com or something like that.

Greetz,

Louis