Quantcast

centos 7.2 squid not successful

merlyn
I am new to linux. Appreciated your input. centos 7.2 squid used for internet proxy, client use IE - proxy setting - public ip:8080 some like www.sina.com www.sohu.com can visit successful and not all of the sub links, but most of others can't www.google.com by Chrome, error: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET 捕获1.PNG

Re: centos 7.2 squid not successful

merlyn
This post was updated on .
捕获2.PNG 捕获3.PNG as the access.log, a lot of TCP_MISS TCP_MISS_ABORTED

Re: centos 7.2 squid not successful

merlyn
CentOS 7.2 we just rent from Aliyun, ECS located in Hongkong。