customize timeformat in error pages

Dieter Bloms-2
Hello,

I want to customize the time format for %t in my error pages.
For the logfiles it is in strftime format like %{%d.%m:%Y %H:%M:%S}tl,
but when I put it in my error page templates like %{%d.%m:%Y %H:%M:%S}t,
squid doesn't consider it.
Is there any way to define the timeformat for %t in the error pages ?

Thank you very much!

  Dieter

From field.

Re: customize timeformat in error pages

On 21/06/17 02:13, Dieter Bloms wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to customize the time format for %t in my error pages.
> For the logfiles it is in strftime format like %{%d.%m:%Y %H:%M:%S}tl,
> but when I put it in my error page templates like %{%d.%m:%Y %H:%M:%S}t,
> squid doesn't consider it.
> Is there any way to define the timeformat for %t in the error pages ?

Not yet. Error templates using the logformat codes is still on the wishlist.

%T uses international standard syntax that should be readable to anyone
on the planet. If you want anything more complex I suggest using
embedded javascript to mangle that into whatever.