error:transaction-end-before-headers on squid 5.x

error:transaction-end-before-headers on squid 5.x

--Ahmad--
Hello folks .

recently i moved to squid 5 to get some features .

but i have new errors such as :

error:transaction-end-before-headers

in access log file .

is it related to bug ?

Thanks

Re: error:transaction-end-before-headers on squid 5.x

Alex Rousskov

On 7/23/19 10:16 AM, --Ahmad-- wrote:

> recently i moved to squid 5 to get some features .
>
> but i have new errors such as :
>
> error:transaction-end-before-headers
>
> in access log file .
>

> is it related to bug ?

From [1]: Unused connections received in http_port or https_port or
transactions terminated before reading[parsing] request headers are
logged with URI error:transaction-end-before-headers.

  [1] http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/access_log/

Whether those unused (from HTTP point of view) connections are a bug
somewhere depends on your environment. Usually, they are just benign
noise (rather than a true/serious bug or a DoS attack) but YMMV.

This log records appeared in Squid v4.

P.S. Sorry for my previous response being empty.