get no content for https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs

Dieter Bloms-3
Hello,

i get no contewnt for https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs.
I get 504 Gaterway Timeout:

--snip--
Gateway Timeout
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at wiki.squid-cache.org Port 443
--snip--

  Dieter Bloms

From field.

Re: get no content for https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs

Francesco Chemolli
Hi Dieter,
  it's now fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 1:51 PM Dieter Bloms <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

i get no contewnt for https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs.
I get 504 Gaterway Timeout:

--snip--
Gateway Timeout
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at wiki.squid-cache.org Port 443
--snip--

  Dieter Bloms

From field.