how can I add an object to squid cache

yinglcs
Hi,

From this documentation of squidclient, it mentions it can purge an
object to squid cache

http://www.penguin-soft.com/penguin/man/1/squidclient.html

Can you please tell me how can I add and object to squid cache?

Thank you.

Re: how can I add an object to squid cache

Jeff Pang-3
At first you may be sure weather that object is cacheable or not by
squid.Squid wouldn't cache  some objects based on the configure file.
If it's cacheable,you just run squidclient to request that object for
one time,then squid would cache it.