how to use one server to simulate multi-user login?

how to use one server to simulate multi-user login?

kitamura
Hello,

I've installed Kerberos on my cluster with Single Sign On Authentication and it works correctly.

Yet, I need to check the performance(CPU usage, response time, etc) of Kerberos authentication while multi-user sign in.
Could you give me pieces of advice about how to use one server to simulate multi-user login?

I'll be grateful if you help me to understand this issue.

Thank you,
kitamura