Quantcast

internal image call busted? /squid-internal-static/icons/SN.png

internal image call busted? /squid-internal-static/icons/SN.png

tmblue@gmail.com

The request just from the browser or curl:

Anyone know what could have changed in 3.5.20 CentOS7 to cause this check to fail? I use it for internal load balancers to note if the system is able to handle requests.

Not sure why this call is failing now, however it works on my stage deployment "squid-3.5.20-1.el7.centos.x86_64"

Same RPM as the impacted systems: squid-3.5.20-1.el7.centos.x86_64

any idea?

Thanks
Tory

Re: internal image call busted? /squid-internal-static/icons/SN.png

tmblue@gmail.com
Sorry image didn't come through, i'm talking about this error

ERROR

Invalid Request error was encountered while trying to process the request:

GET /squid-internal-static/icons/SN.png HTTP/1.1
Connection: keep-alive
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1
Cookie: dtuid=1471486181650244744
Host: cache03

Some possible problems are:

  • Request is too large.

  • Content-Length missing for POST or PUT requests.

  • Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed.

  • HTTP/1.1 Expect: feature is being asked from an HTTP/1.0 software.

Your cache administrator is [hidden email].

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Tory M Blue <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Path changed, default is wrong

Where the RPM installed it, the default expects /usr/local/blah....
/usr/share/squid/icons/SN.png

Someone may want to figure out how, why this changed??

On 11/02/2017 2:05 p.m., Tory M Blue wrote:

> Path changed, default is wrong
>
> Where the RPM installed it, the default expects /usr/local/blah....
> /usr/share/squid/icons/SN.png
>
> Someone may want to figure out how, why this changed??

Maybe. It would help if you mentioned where (which vendor) you got the
package from so the persons in charge of making it can be aware its
their package which needs attention.

Re: internal image call busted? /squid-internal-static/icons/SN.png

elicro
Let me know if this is the package which I have released.
I am using Squid-Cache daily with my RPM's and I have not encountered such an issue.

Let me know if I can help with it.