Quantcast

list generates error messages ...

Walter H.
whenever I send a mail to the list, I get
such an error message back from
[hidden email]

This is the mail system at host lists.squid-cache.org.

                   The mail system

[hidden email] (expanded from
    [hidden email]): mail forwarding loop for
    [hidden email]

Reporting-MTA: dns; lists.squid-cache.org
Arrival-Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 14:49:16 +0000 (UTC)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [hidden email]
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: list generates error messages ...

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 17.05.17 17:13, Walter H. wrote:

>whenever I send a mail to the list, I get
>such an error message back from
>[hidden email]
>
>This is the mail system at host lists.squid-cache.org.
>
>I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
>be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
>For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
>
>If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
>delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                   The mail system
>
><[hidden email]>  (expanded from
>    <[hidden email]>): mail forwarding loop for
>    [hidden email]

it's possible that a broken mail server re-sends mail from the list back to
the list.
hard to detect who did it...
WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.