looking for testers: /dev/poll support for squid-2

looking for testers: /dev/poll support for squid-2

Adrian Chadd
I've got a patch against squid-2 which implements /dev/poll support
for Squid-2. This should drop the amount of time Squid spends in
system time (generally due to poll()).

I've given it a bit of a thrashing on my UltraSparc 5
(Ultrasparc II 400MHz) and it seems to be "stable enough."

Any testers?

Adrian

Re: looking for testers: /dev/poll support for squid-2

Adrian Chadd
On Sun, May 20, 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> I've got a patch against squid-2 which implements /dev/poll support
> for Squid-2. This should drop the amount of time Squid spends in
> system time (generally due to poll()).

.. dropping system time usage on Solaris and probably IRIX.

Adrian