net::err_cert_common_name_invalid just in squid page with dstdomain block

12

Re: net::err_cert_common_name_invalid just in squid page with dstdomain block

Yuri Voinov
Probably, both.

Also squid fastly changes (especially in SSL part), so in any case when
in doubt first consider upgrade.

13.12.2017 0:55, erdosain9 пишет:

> Thanks.
> I update to  3.5.27 and now i dont have this problem.
> But, i have this doubt... so, this was a problem of my certificate or a bug
> from squid???
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Sent from: http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Squid-Users-f1019091.html
"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think «I know, I'll use regular expressions.» Now they have two problems."
--Jamie Zawinsk

12