netdbExchangeHandleReply: corrupt data, aborting

netdbExchangeHandleReply: corrupt data, aborting

Sebastien.Boulianne

Hi,

Anyone can explain me how to fix that when I do “service squid status” please ?

netdbExchangeHandleReply: corrupt data, aborting

Thanks

Sébastien

Re: netdbExchangeHandleReply: corrupt data, aborting

On 7/04/2017 9:49 a.m., Sebastien.Boulianne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone can explain me how to fix that when I do "service squid status" please ?
> netdbExchangeHandleReply: corrupt data, aborting

Are you using Squid-4 ?

The way Squid-3 and older operate causes horrible confusion inside
systemd. Only the start/stop commands have any success, and then only
with certain careful setups.

Re: netdbExchangeHandleReply: corrupt data, aborting

Sebastien.Boulianne
Hi,

No, I have using Squid 3.5.24.

Sébastien