Quantcast

not authenticating

Martin, Jeremy-2
We have been running a squid 2.6 sever with ntlm auth for months now without any problems but his morning some funny stuff is happening.  I tested the system using:

/usr/bin/ntlm_auth -helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmsp

Result:  some invalid stuff ERR
Result: know username and password BH

I am also getting a utils/ntlm_auth.c:manage_squid_ntlmsp_request(750) -bash: syntac error near unexpected token `750' response back on occasion.

Now nothing has changed on the msad 2003 side any no one has touch the squid box.  Just wondering if anyone knows what these errors are telling me and if there any solutions.

Jeremy