purge cmd and headers ??

joseph
by using purge command
is there a way just to  search for headers that contain specific info
like  CF-RAY  and purge all ?????????
************************** ***** Crash to the future **** **************************

Re: purge cmd and headers ??

Antony Stone
On Tuesday 11 April 2017 at 20:09:52, joseph wrote:

> by using purge command
> is there a way just to  search for headers that contain specific info
> like  CF-RAY  and purge all ?????????

Why do you feel the need to purge items selectively from your cache?

If the objects are requested again, you've lost the opportunity to save some
bandwidth.

If the objects are not requested again, what does it matter that they're in
the cache?

Old objects will get expired anyway - your cache doesn't grow indefinitely.

Antony.

--
You can spend the whole of your life trying to be popular,
but at the end of the day the size of the crowd at your funeral

 - Frank Skinner

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.

Re: purge cmd and headers ??

joseph
>Why do you feel the need to purge items selectively from your cache?
i do not feel the need
>If the objects are requested again, you've lost the opportunity to save some
>bandwidth.
i know wat im doing this is why im in control lol
huge videos data my old provider has bluecoat behind my real bandwidth wish is now bad cached item
the reason  i keep them very long in cache i need to get rid off
now no bluecoat so the headers changed  they will be miss
>Old objects will get expired anyway - your cache doesn't grow indefinitely.
ya that i know after a year or so lol very bad and i do keep video that ppl use all the time same same same