Quantcast

samba4+ntlm

eduardo.miranda
Hello:

I have a dc with samba 4.6.1, a proxy server with squid 3.4.8 with ntlm authentication, but when I activate a policy that some user can only log on to a certain PC, does not let him authenticate in the squid, to check him add to the pc group Also the samba server and does not give me the following error: GENSEC login failed: NT_STATUS_INVALID_WORKSTATION

How could I solve that? When I had it with server 2008 it works fine

regards

Eduardo