squid 3.5 vs 4.0

talikarni
Is there any list or page with any comparison information, say for the 2
latest versions 3.5.16 and 4.0.8 beta? I understand many of the fixes
coming out are being done for both, but so far I do not see any
information that describes any benefit to using 4.0 over 3.5. any help
would be appreciated.

Mike

Re: squid 3.5 vs 4.0

Yuri Voinov

0x613DEC46.asc (2K) Download Attachment

Re: squid 3.5 vs 4.0

On 5/04/2016 3:08 a.m., Yuri Voinov wrote:

> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/RoadMap

4.0 release notes has more up to date list of changes, with explanation.
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v4/RELEASENOTES.html>