squid 4.5 , ssl bump and c-icap on google sites

squid 4.5 , ssl bump and c-icap on google sites

Dmitry Melekhov

Hello!

We are testing ssl-bump with squid 4.5.

Also we run c-icap with squid.

What is strange here -  ssl-bump works for google domains if  icap is disabled,

but if it is on, then we get an error from c-icap:

You tried to upload/download a file that contains the virus: uncompress: Uncompression Failure
The Http location is: https://www.youtube.com/

Although it works on most other sites.

Could you tell me why it does not work and is it possible to fix it?

Thank you!

Re: squid 4.5 , ssl bump and c-icap on google sites

On 10/01/19 11:44 pm, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:
> Hello!
>

> We are testing ssl-bump with squid 4.5.

With what settings?

Re: squid 4.5 , ssl bump and c-icap on google sites

Dmitry Melekhov
Hello!

Problem  was on c-icap side, my build had no br support.

Thank you!