squid SNMP OIDs

I monitor squid using cacti and SNMP.

it seems that the OIDs:

*.1.3.2.1.10.0 cacheServerRequests Integer32 2.0+ All requests from the client for the cache server
*.1.3.2.1.11.0 cacheServerErrors Integer32 2.0+ All errors for the cache server from client requests

are integer32 but according to graphs they look more like counters
(they are increasing over time).

can someone help me with explaining this?
WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.