[squid for windows] article on how to enable sslbump

[squid for windows] article on how to enable sslbump

Rafael Akchurin

Greetings everyone,

For all those using Squid version for Microsoft Windows – here is the article explaining how to enable HTTPS decryption (sslbump) on Windows platforms.

Please see https://docs.diladele.com/faq/squid/sslbump_squid_windows.html

If you find any errors please tell us at [hidden email]

--

Best regards,

Rafael Akchurin

Diladele B.V.

https://www.diladele.com

P.S. Build of Squid 3.5.27 for Microsoft Windows is still on the way :( …

Re: [squid for windows] article on how to enable sslbump

Yuri Voinov

13.09.2017 21:32, Rafael Akchurin пишет:

Greetings everyone,

For all those using Squid version for Microsoft Windows – here is the article explaining how to enable HTTPS decryption (sslbump) on Windows platforms.

Please see https://docs.diladele.com/faq/squid/sslbump_squid_windows.html

If you find any errors please tell us at [hidden email]

--

Best regards,

Rafael Akchurin

Diladele B.V.

https://www.diladele.com

P.S. Build of Squid 3.5.27 for Microsoft Windows is still on the way :( …

BTW, Raf. Why not to build 4.0.21 already? Now 2017, 3.5.x is so ancient, ever on Win64. :) I would like to see cert downloader also on my laptop ;)

Re: [squid for windows] article on how to enable sslbump

Rafael Akchurin
Hello Yuri,

We tried building it several times, but it was not  clear why it failed.. so we keep postponing :(

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin

Op 13 sep. 2017 om 18:07 heeft Yuri <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven: