ssl negotiation error

robert k Wild
hi all,

managed to get squid to work at last and i can browse all website when my browser is going through the proxy but when i run squid i see a bunch of errors and i havnt got a clue what its about -

Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 46: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1) (1/0)

its weird as its still allowing me to browse the websites while its showing this error

any help please would be much appreciated

thanks,
rob

Robert K Wild.

Re: ssl negotiation error

On 3/12/19 12:19 am, robert k Wild wrote:
> hi all,
>
> managed to get squid to work at last and i can browse all website when
> my browser is going through the proxy but when i run squid i see a bunch
> of errors and i havnt got a clue what its about -

You will need a packet trace on the Squid to server connections to see
what is going on there.