url_rewrite_extras can't send source port on tproxy mode

url_rewrite_extras can't send source port on tproxy mode

Ibrahim Ercan
Hi.
I have a problem regarding tproxy.

I configured squid with tproxy by below tutorial.
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4

Then I configured a url rewrite program as follows

url_rewrite_program /path/to/foo.py
url_rewrite_extras "%>a %>p"

On nat configuration it is working well, but on tproxy configuration
my script gets source port (>p) as 0.

Do you know any idea why, and how to solve it?

Thanks

--
Ibrahim Ercan

Re: url_rewrite_extras can't send source port on tproxy mode

On 09/11/17 21:43, Ibrahim Ercan wrote:

> Hi.
> I have a problem regarding tproxy.
>
> I configured squid with tproxy by below tutorial.
> https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4
>
> Then I configured a url rewrite program as follows
>
> url_rewrite_program /path/to/foo.py
> url_rewrite_extras "%>a %>p"
>
> On nat configuration it is working well, but on tproxy configuration
> my script gets source port (>p) as 0.
>
> Do you know any idea why, and how to solve it?

For anyone finding this in future. This issue was fixed in Squid-4.0.24.