wiki timeout

hen trying to access squid wiki, I get:

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.
Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at wiki.squid-cache.org Port 443

Re: wiki timeout

Francesco Chemolli
Thanks for notifying; it's now fixed.
Apache gets stuck sometimes :(

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 10:51 AM Matus UHLAR - fantomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

hen trying to access squid wiki, I get:

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.
Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at wiki.squid-cache.org Port 443

    Francesco

Re: wiki timeout

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 15.07.20 11:34, Francesco Chemolli wrote:
>Thanks for notifying; it's now fixed.

is it? I'm getting the same error.

>Apache gets stuck sometimes :(

>On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 10:51 AM Matus UHLAR - fantomas <[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>> hen trying to access squid wiki, I get:
>>

>> Gateway Timeout
>>
>> The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or
>> application.
>> Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at wiki.squid-cache.org Port 443

Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

Re: wiki timeout

Francesco Chemolli

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 11:40 AM Matus UHLAR - fantomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 15.07.20 11:34, Francesco Chemolli wrote:
>Thanks for notifying; it's now fixed.

is it? I'm getting the same error.

Works for me, and there's no evidence of problem on the server. Can you try reloading?

On 15.07.20 11:45, Francesco Chemolli wrote:
>Works for me, and there's no evidence of problem on the server. Can you try
>reloading?

I think I did - it waited some seconds, threw error again (so I assumed it's
not a problem on my side)

I reloaded, it works now - thanks.

Silvester Stallone: Father of the RISC concept.