youtube-dl

skel eton
Hey, sorry if this been asked before, the search function is gone of course.
I was wondering if squid would fit my needs, I wanted to do something in particular with streaming sites, I will explain..

So basically, I wanted to try setthing this up where when I play videos on video streaming sites, the url is parsed from squid and passed to a utility such as youtube-dl

Could this work?

Re: youtube-dl

Eliezer Croitoru-3

Technically speaking it might be possible.

However if you need a specific function you will need to be more specific about what you want to achive.

Tech Support